[Ironruby-core] SVN r93 is up

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 8 16:48:52 EDT 2008

We now pass 1541/2468 specs (62%).

A bunch of String specs were re-enabled since we no longer crash when parsing them. Work is still ongoing to start running the trunk rubinius specs, but we need some more features in the libs first (the rubinius spec rewrite uses some standard libraries that we don't fully support yet).

ENV is now partially implemented - you can evaluate environment variables correctly now.

A bunch of regex functionality (still using .NET regex) is enabled - =~, sub,gsub etc. are now implemented in this release.

There was a split in the way the DLR is organized. Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll is the DLR, and Microsoft.Scripting.dll are where libraries like the Math libraries for the DLR will live from now on.