[Ironruby-core] BasicSocket.do_not_reverse_lookup patch

Terence Lewis lewistm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:31:13 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

I am planning to continue working on it, as time permits.
Unfortunately, the real world has interfered with my plans to work on
it over the past couple of months, and it looks like I will continue
to struggle to find enough time for it going forwards, so I'm happy to
hold off for now - at least until you've released the stuff you've
been working on.

Thanks for the heads up.