[Ironruby-core] Safe Level checking

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sun Apr 6 12:24:53 EDT 2008

We don't care about safe level now, so you can just ignore it. I doubt it is necessary to implement this feature at all. IronRuby doesn't contain any unsafe code. Hence CLR checks are always present regardless of what we check, so your code cannot do anything that is disallowed by CLR security system. We can only disable Ruby calls to some methods.  And that would be a real security restriction only in a mode that would disable all .NET calls, because otherwise you could always call your C# code that performs the call.

Tomas