[Ironruby-core] Problems Compiling IronRuby w/ Mono

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Fri Apr 4 12:56:16 EDT 2008

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:43:22 -0600, Ch Ze <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas what's up?

I run into similar problems last week, though it was related to an ambigous reference to System.Action and Microsoft.Scripting.Utils.Action.  The fix for this was going in and manually expanding each reference in the code base.  This doesn't seem to be related, but it seems worth pointing out regardless.

I haven't tested this on Linux/Mono in recent weeks.  Let me try that now and see if the same problem is encountered.  Will report back the results shortly.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at xmlhacker.com | m.david at amp.fm | Mobile: (206) 418-9027
Web: http://amp.fm/ | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354