[Ironruby-core] debugging IR

Robert Brotherus robert.brotherus at napa.fi
Wed Apr 2 06:02:04 EDT 2008

This is working fine, thanks!

Weird spans and conditionals are a minor issue compared to the pain of
no debugging at all :-)

John:
> But it does hit breakpoints and show locals and the call stack
correctly

Regarding the local variables I did not see any directly in the "Locals"
table of Visual Studio, but I was able to dig them up from $frame ->
Scope -> Dict -> SymbolAttributes

Robert Brotherus
Software architect
Napa Ltd