[Ironruby-core] Passing a .NET object to the RubyEngine...

Eric Nicholson enicholson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:28:43 EDT 2007

Someone at MS can probably answer this better than I, but I'm guessing that
passing in the module explicitly to the ExecuteCommand statement is what
makes this work.  If you leave off that optional parameter the variable
isn't directly accessible.

You can always create a new module fairly easily and pass that in as well if
you'd rather.