[Ironruby-core] IronRuby documentation/wiki...

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:41:37 EDT 2007

Thanks for pointing that out. I started making some edits in the wiki.

A note for the rest of you, if you link to an external page in the wiki, use
all caps for the HTTP part.

Ex.

HTTP://rubydoes.net/

It's an anti-spam measure they put in. I was bumping my head against this
for a while before I found it in the support docs.

Jon, can you edit the homepage (http://www.ironruby.net/) to point to the
wiki (http://ironruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?HomePage) directly?

Phil