[Ironruby-core] problems with strongly named assemblies

Stefan Hüttenrauch stefan.huettenrauch at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Sep 27 10:14:09 EDT 2007

Hi again,

I moved forward on my way to include IronRuby within a WebPart for SharePoint
server.
I included some code that calls IronRuby (like re.ExecuteCommand("something");)
but wasn't able to prove if it is working.
Trying to create a file or displaying a messageBox on rendering the WebPart did
nothing visible. The MessageBox didn't appear neither did the file.

Do you have any ideas on what I can use in order to produce a visible output
from within a WebPart for SharePoint.

Thanks
Stefan