[Ironruby-core] ruby implementation and Jscript implementation.

John Messerly jomes at microsoft.com
Sun Sep 23 17:21:40 EDT 2007

Yeah, using some tool to trace assembly loading is probably the right approach.

How are you running your javascript engine? Is it through the browser, or from the command line? AFAIK, Silverlight assemblies aren't found unless you are running inside the browser. That might be the problem you're seeing.