[Ironruby-core] ruby implementation and Jscript implementation.

olivier dufour olivier.duff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:11:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

In fact, I have ever the good reference and nostdlib as you can see on my VS
log.
I will try to use the cecil lib (reflection lib) to add some alert and check
what lib is call.
Anyway thanks for your answer.

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe /noconfig
/nowarn:1701,1702 /nostdlib+ /errorreport:prompt /warn:4
/define:TRACE;NET_2_1;SILVERLIGHT /reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Silverlight\Microsoft.JScript.Runtime.dll"
/reference:bin\Release\Microsoft.Scripting.dll /reference:"C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Silverlight\Microsoft.Scripting.Vestigial.dll"
/reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\mscorlib.dll"
/reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\system.dll"
/debug:pdbonly /optimize+ /out:obj\Release\Microsoft.JScript.Compiler.dll
/target:library

many thanks,
Olivier