[Ironruby-core] ruby implementation and Jscript implementation.

Slavo Furman slavof at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:01:42 EDT 2007

Hello!

Just idea. It would be great if there will be a "progress-indication" web
page for IronRuby.

You know, a single web page with some colored table  where lines will be a
implementation's areas on which work is on or on which work is planned.
There may be also sub-areas. Columns would be "area name",
"coordinator/responsible person for area", "contact in MS-team", "status"
(like "planning", "implementation", "complete", ...), "link to page with
details" (if there's one), and (most important - "progress" - how much is
done - like 60%), "to what version/build these actual data refers on".

There was something like this in early Mono times when they worked on
implementation of .NET Framework libraries.

As I said, it would be great if one can go to single page and see in instant
on what areas people working, where help is needed, what is already
complete, etc.

thanks,
Slavo.