[Ironruby-core] Present and Future of IronRuby

Stefan Hüttenrauch stefan.huettenrauch at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 18 09:19:33 EDT 2007

following up on this forum post
(http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=17543&forum_id=17159) :

I recognized that a few things I tried to use in IronRuby ar not yet fully
supported (e.g., rand, File, Time). Is there a list available what is not
working or what is working right now? And is there maybe kind of a schedule
available when the community can expect what to be supported?

That would be of much help. Otherwise I am thinking about a script converter
for now, converting normal ruby scripts to IronRuby.