[Ironruby-core] Contributor agreements are ready

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 17 12:32:31 EDT 2007

I'm happy to announce that we now have contributor agreements available for folks who would like to contribute code to IronRuby. The process is pretty straightforward - send an email to ssiadmin at microsoft.com<mailto:ssiadmin at microsoft.com> and request to be added as a contributor to the IronRuby project.

The actual signature process is handled through an online electronic signature tool. No trees will be harmed. Once you've signed the agreement we'll be able to review your code for inclusion in IronRuby.

Thanks for your help!
-John