[Ironruby-core] zlib implementation

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 17 12:22:36 EDT 2007

I've been talking to Kim offline and it seems like compression will be added into Silverlight via an extension. However, since the extension model still hasn't been baked, we're going to have to wait a while to figure out exactly *how* this stuff will all hang together.

It seems safe to take a dependency on it though - worst case we can build a thunk that lets us swap out one implementation for the final implementation.

-John