[Ironruby-core] zlib implementation

John Lam (CLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 13 13:55:08 EDT 2007

We definitely want to stay away from unsafe code. One of the nice things about our Silverlight story is that DLR + IronRuby is security transparent (see http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa/archive/2007/05/14/silverlight-security-cheat-sheet.aspx for a quick summary and more links). Short story is that we don't have to undergo security reviews as a result of this.