[Ironruby-core] zlib implementation

Tony Djordjevski tony at v-sim.com
Thu Sep 13 13:41:32 EDT 2007

I took a quick look at the library you mentioned.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I've only done C++/CLI in .NET 2.0, rather than
Managed Extensions for C++ in .NET 1.0, and only very little of it), but
it looks like they are using unsafe code.

Won't this screw up the Mono people?  I'm guessing portability is
probably a high priority.