[Ironruby-core] Reply-to address

John Lam (CLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 13 13:21:58 EDT 2007

There's a couple of points of view on this:

Con: http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Pro: http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

I personally like the current behavior where a Reply will reply to the original poster vs. a Reply All which will reply to the original poster + the list. This will, of course, spam the original poster on a reply all.

But if enough folks hate this (folks on 'my' side please speak up! :)) I'll flip the switch on the mailing list.