[Ironruby-core] zlib implementation

Stefan Dobrev stefan.dobrev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:03:57 EDT 2007

About the System.IO.Compression capabilities you can look at
this<http://blogs.msdn.com/bclteam/archive/2007/05/16/system-io-compression-capabilities-kim-hamilton.aspx>good
post from the BCL blog. They also have plans to implement other
algorithms in the future, but did not say when this future will happen,
maybe the version after Orcas.