[Ironruby-core] zlib implementation

Slavo Furman slavof at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:57:50 EDT 2007

Hello!

I would like to add following librariy to the list.

DevelopDotNet Compression Library -
http://www.developdotnet.com/modules/tinycontent/content/index.php?id=3

Freeware (even for commercial products) with source codes, Artistic License
(v. 1.0), it is written in managed C++ and it is based on
*ZLib*<http://www.gzip.org/zlib>compression library engine. Very good
perf. Good features.

--s.

p.s. Eric, I apologize for previous post, I do not noticed immediatelly that
I sending it not to the list, but directly to your email address.
s.