[Ironruby-core] zlib implementation

John Lam (CLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 12 20:08:27 EDT 2007

Thanks for looking into these libraries, Mike!

Regarding zlib: it seems like a binary dependency on zlib.net would work. Do you agree?

Regarding YAML: I agree that porting _syck to C# would be a good idea. Does _syck have dependencies on the Ruby parser?

BTW, the IronRuby tokenizer is scheduled for a massive overhaul in the next couple of weeks.