[Ironruby-core] IronRuby

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:31:56 EDT 2007

First Post!  (Sorry, had to be done.)

I'm glad to see more and more folks joining the list.  I assume we are all
excited about IronRuby or we wouldn't be here.  :)

As a way of kicking things off, I'm wondering what everyone thinks are the
largest pain points in IronRuby right now.  Personally, I'd like to start a
listing of all the gaps between Ruby and IronRuby, and rank each item that
falls outside of the compiler.

I'd also like to get an idea of which libraries are targeted for
implementation in C#, as opposed to using the standard Ruby or Rubinious
implementations.

What do you guys think?

~Mike