[Ironruby-core] Hiccup with WPF/Button events

Frank Aurich lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Oct 27 17:18:59 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I finally found the time to play around with IronRuby today, so I
compiled the latest build and tried some of the example code out there.
When extending some WPF examples though, I ran into a problem with
Buttons and their assigned events, which looks like a bug to me.

I basically created a simple WPF Window and added several items to it,
including 2 buttons. Each button has its own event block.
Unfortunately, only one of the event blocks gets triggered, no matter
which button I press.

I put together some example code here: http://pastebin.ca/751924

I've looked over the my code several times and can't make out any
problem with it.
What am I doing wrong? Am I even doing anything wrong at all?

Thanks for taking a look!