[Ironruby-core] Implementing the Time class

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Oct 26 19:12:55 EDT 2007

On 10/26/07, Eric Nicholson <enicholson at gmail.com > wrote:

>  No.  They run without throwing an error, but there is no effect on date
> processing due to setting ENV[:TZ] on a windows system so the tests that use
> it all fail unless you are coincidentally in the correct time zone.

Sorry... I just realized you said this in your previous post.

I've done enough Googling to see that there are at least some people who
expect that setting ENV["TZ"] from within Ruby will affect the
values returned by certain of Time's methods -- despite this not working
under the standard (?) build for Windows.

--
Curt Hagenlocher
curt at hagenlocher.org