[Ironruby-core] Checked in a Rakefile that should work correctly with Linux filesystem

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:36:24 EDT 2007


2007/10/26, John Lam (DLR) <jflam at microsoft.com>:
> I tried building using a binary redist of Mono for the Mac, and ran into these bugs. I then switched over to the Mono SVN repository and saw a regression - it fails to compile at all with a new compiler error (see below). I just sent an email to Miguel to see if he could look into this for us rather than us trying to figure out what's causing gmcs to fail.

> Interesting that this worked for you though ...

Yes, it was a very recent regression, and it is now fixed. It did work
sometime between 1.2.5 and SVN of yesterday...

I updated to SVN r88240 and it's all fine now.

-- 
Seo Sanghyeon


More information about the Ironruby-core mailing list