[Ironruby-core] Checked in a Rakefile that should work correctly with Linux filesystem

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:18:42 EDT 2007

2007/10/25, John Lam (DLR) <jflam at microsoft.com>:
> Excellent! I just applied this patch to my local copy. I'll push it out tomorrow along with some other fixes that I'm working on tonight.
> Other than that, does it compile and run OK on Mono?

COMMON_DEBUG_SWITCHES has define:DEBUG;TRACE, but the semicolon is a
statement separator in *nix shell. I think you need to quote it.

Other than that, Mono 1.2.5 (the latest stable release) will suffer from:

Thankfully, all of them are fixed in current SVN. IronRuby compiles
and runs OK where OK is defined as evaluating 1+1. I haven't tried
tests yet.

Seo Sanghyeon