[Ironruby-core] Revision 45 up on SVN

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 24 16:35:39 EDT 2007

Charles Oliver Nutter:

> see the various implementations cooperate on the test suites; so if
> there's tests coming out of the IronRuby project, it would be nice to
> have them available. Are they in SVN? (I admit, I haven't looked).

Yes - they're under the tests\ironruby directory. Today the Rubinius specs are mixed in with our own tests but I'm going to pull them out into their own directory to make it easier to sync with Rubinius.

You can see some of the control flow tests that Haibo wrote by looking under tests\ironruby\compat.

Thanks,
-John