[Ironruby-core] Revision 45 up on SVN

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 24 14:49:14 EDT 2007

Curt Hagenlocher:

> Are there such specs for the entire core library?  I've implemented
> the StringScanner class but wasn't particularly looking forward to
> working out all the tests.

I did a quick look through the Rubinius test suite and I didn't find any tests for StringScanner.

> http://hagenlocher.org/software/StringScanner.cs.txt
> This should be complete -- with the exception of get_byte (which is
> currently identical to getch) and StringScanner::Error (which I wasn't
> sure how to define).  I'm also not sure how to add this code in such a
> way that a "require 'strscan'" is needed to make it available.

I took a quick look - it's looking good! Hopefully sometime this week (it was going to be Monday but various random infrastructure things are delaying the checkin) we'll finish our library refactoring and I'll push out the new layout to SVN.