[Ironruby-core] How our libraries stack up against the specs ...

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 24 14:44:54 EDT 2007

Eric Nicholson:

> I really want to look at these tests.  I grabbed the most recent
> tarball I could find, but the tests John included aren't in it
> (presumably because it's too old).  The tests seem to have undergone a
> major re-organization.

On my list of things to do is refactor where the specs live. Right now they're mixed into our existing \Tests directory. In the future the entire Rubinius \specs directory will be self-contained as a peer to \Tests in IronRuby. This should make it much simpler to have a script that syncs the Rubinius test suite with IronRuby.