[Ironruby-core] How our libraries stack up against the specs ...

Eric Nicholson enicholson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:32:47 EDT 2007

Does anyone know an easier way of getting the Rubinius source than
installing cygwin, getting the git source code, compiling git...

What a pain!  I'm sure git is fantastic, but you can't store your portable
RVM on a non-portable source manager!

I really want to look at these tests.  I grabbed the most recent tarball I
could find, but the tests John included aren't in it (presumably because
it's too old).  The tests seem to have undergone a major re-organization.