[Ironruby-core] Uh oh - I think I pooched the SVN repository

Brent Rowland brent.rowland at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:53:45 EDT 2007

The usual method (
is unlikely to work without a case-sensitive file system, which would be
necesary for a clean checkout.  The dump/load routine Sanghyeon suggested
should work if you have shell access on the server, but if you have shell
access on a system with a case-sensitive file system, using the usual system
seems less drastic.

Brent Rowland