[Ironruby-core] Uh oh - I think I pooched the SVN repository

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 23 00:44:23 EDT 2007

>>The last two commits were pretty complex and I think something got screwed up in the SVN >>repository. I think we did some transforms that my layout transform script is not getting right.

>>It looks like I need to rollback two versions in the repository. However, I can't do a clean >>checkout right now to fix it. Does anyone know how to rollback a couple of versions in the SVN >>repository when you don't have a clean checkout?

Some more information:

It looks like what's causing the problem is the fact that the casing of the AST directory name was changed. So SVN has a AST and an Ast directory, but on Windows that resolves to the same directory which causes things to freak out.

Now that I know what the problem is I can fix the Rakefile. But I still need to figure out how to roll the SVN server back to revision #44 (last known good).