[Ironruby-core] Uh oh - I think I pooched the SVN repository

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 23 00:36:38 EDT 2007

The last two commits were pretty complex and I think something got screwed up in the SVN repository. I think we did some transforms that my layout transform script is not getting right.

It looks like I need to rollback two versions in the repository. However, I can't do a clean checkout right now to fix it. Does anyone know how to rollback a couple of versions in the SVN repository when you don't have a clean checkout?

Thanks,
-John