[Ironruby-core] Volunteers to fix Rake for non-Windows systems?

olivier dufour olivier.duff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:08:07 EDT 2007

I am a bit stuck with Environment.build variable if someone know why it
return /release in rake file ...

I have fix all '/' issue and replace some path with linux path.
Someone know a variable to say Environment.pathSeparator or something like
that to have the good path with the system.

The idea is to have one rake file for all ;)

thanks,
olivier dufour