[Ironruby-core] trouble with super and .NET classes

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 8 18:07:33 EDT 2007

A quick look at the code:

Enums are broken today, so that won't work without some helper library that just returns the enum value. This is on our short list of bugs to fix already.

Jomes has already fixed inheritance and will be posting a patch for that soon to unblock you (we're still going to code review it internally and run it through our testing infrastructure before it gets out).

Thanks,
-John