[Ironruby-core] IronRuby testing WAS: IronRuby community and communications

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 5 14:22:13 EDT 2007

> What are the chances of the Ruby.NET folks being able to
> see/use/help with that work?

Not sure what you mean here ... the Rubinius specs are available from their svn tree, along with mini-spec, which is their driver. I wrote my own simple test driver that is available in our test tree. The license lets you use that code however you wish ... :)

I had to modify some of the specs since they were using language features that we didn't have working yet at the time (like instance variables :). I suspect we're likely to be in a much better position to run the native specs today, but I haven't looked yet.

-John