[Ironruby-core] Collaboration tools? WAS: IronRuby community and communications

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 5 14:17:13 EDT 2007

Rebooting this thread.

I'm not convinced that folks really want to use Groove for this kind of collaboration. While I think that Ray's a great guy for the company, anecdotal evidence I hear about Groove is that it's way too heavyweight to work effectively unless you have some kind of Groove guru who knows how to keep the thing running.

Let's just stick to simpler collaboration tools for the time being ...