[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

William Yeung william.yeung.hk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:26:23 EDT 2007

Basecamp does not change your experience a lot comparing to rubyforge. I
think Groove would give you better ability in terms of collaborative
documentation exchange. I know there is one more product created by the big
search engine guy for collaborative documentation, but calling this out
might seriously making our MS friends unhappy :)