[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:59:50 EDT 2007

Ah, thanks for the clarification!

Well for any artifacts such as design docs, I'd love to see them in the SVN repository since they should be versioned anyways.

As for actual real-time meetings, I've always liked Skype, but there's a limit in the # of users in a conf call. Live Meeting ought to work for that, though it's a pain to set up properly.

Anyone play around with BaseCamp for this sort of thing?