[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Oct 3 12:29:26 EDT 2007

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:03:28 -0600, Phil Haack <haacked at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgive me if this seems like a naïve question, but since the project is
> hosted on RubyForge, why not use its facilities to run the project. Is
> it not up to snuff?

This conversation stems mostly from the "How can external folks get
involved with participating in meetings and collaborating on design
docs?".  RubyForge is fine for the standard bug tracking, doc
developement, etc, but as far as I know there are no tools in place to
allow for any type of decentralized communication and collaboration type
features.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson