[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Oct 3 11:01:09 EDT 2007

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:36:45 -0600, William Yeung
<william.yeung.hk at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you can make this happen like how ReSharper did on the CastleProject
> community, that's really a good idea.

There's nothing I can do other than speak up and state my case as to why I
might think one thing or another would be good/bad/indifferent.  As
Charlie has proven, sometimes the best way to get something accomplished
is to find ways to get people vocal about a particular topic of interest.

To be honest I'm not 100% that Groove is the perfect fit in this
particular use-case.  But I think it might be.  Would be fun to find out!

Any thoughts from the community at large?

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 |