[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

William Yeung william.yeung.hk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:36:45 EDT 2007

If you can make this happen like how ReSharper did on the CastleProject
community, that's really a good idea. (Obviously I am from Castle project
community as you can see :P I am not the contributors though, so I don't
have ReSharper license. However its all because of their praise to the tool
makes me did the purchase and never regret afterwards!)