[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Oct 3 09:45:28 EDT 2007

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:30:40 -0600, William Yeung
<william.yeung.hk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont think dogfood groove is a good idea unless a lot of users would
> be entitled for such tool.

Oh, I agree that there would need to be some sort of license that could be
allocated for use by IronRuby community members at no cost.  Maybe signing
a contributor agreement could be used as a definitive market as to those
who are serious about being involved and as such would benefit from a
Groove license for the purpose of community collaboration?

Not sure, but it seems like if nothing else it could be an interesting
use-case for the Groove team.  And a good use-case can be worth it's
weight in gold, so if nothing else there would at least be that.

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 |