[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Oct 3 06:49:46 EDT 2007

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 04:31:22 -0600, M. David Peterson
<m.david at xmlhacker.com> wrote:

> So where do we begin?

BTW... If we could get a similar XML output to
http://mdavid.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IronRuby/IronRuby.xml that
represents the MRI/CRuby language runtime it would at very least give us a
simple foundation to build and extend from.  Of course this particular
format does nothing to specify whether the class/method has actually been
implemented or if it's simply a skeleton framework that throws
class/method not implemented exceptions, though there are enough tools out
there that are able to introspect the inner workings of an API that leads
me to believe that there's got to be an off-the-shelf tool out there that
can drill down deeper and report its findings.

Anyone know of just such a tool?

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson