[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Oct 3 05:30:25 EDT 2007

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:42:32 -0600, William Yeung
<william.yeung.hk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you guys seen the way how mono report their compatibility?

The thing I dislike about this particular implementation[1] is that it
requires you to drill-down through the class heirarchy manually.
Personally I prefer the JAPI-style overview[2], but none-the-less agree
this would be a *FANTASTIC* tool to have available.

Pat (Eyler, Cc'd): Do you know if something like this exists for comparing
the various Ruby implementations against cRuby (is that the proper
reference to Matz's Ruby runtime+library?)

[1] http://mono.ximian.com/class-status/mono-HEAD-vs-fx-1-1/
[2] http://www.frijters.net/IKVM-0.36-vs-JDK-1.6.html

--
/M:D