[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Oct 3 05:20:07 EDT 2007

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:35:58 -0600, John Lam (DLR) <jflam at microsoft.com>
wrote:

> I'd love to hear some more ideas about how we can improve our
> communications / transparency.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to dogfood from the Masters Bowl ;-)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/livemeeting/

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/

BTW... While I have to admit that I am not surprised to see your response,
it's *FANTASTIC* to see your level of activism on this matter, John!
Obviously I can't claim that anything I said or did helped spur this
response, so I won't**.  But I'm certainly happy that the end result seems
to be exactly what it needed to be.

** CREDIT: Charlie "Is *NOT* A Troll" Nutter and Jb "I'd Prefer
IronAspect, But IronRuby Will Do For Now" Evain

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 |