[Ironruby-core] IronRuby community and communications

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 2 14:54:12 EDT 2007

> Behalf Of William Yeung:
> Have you guys seen the way how mono report their compatibility? I
> think this is one thing I really missed.

I really like the way MOMA works. I agree that we can automate much of this stuff. Essentially we just have to run a script over the Ruby libraries and implement some methods on Class and diff the output.

In fact we already have an internal tool that sort of does this and generates some of the comments that you'll see in sources under Builtins/

I'll look at what it would take to automate generating HTML reports out of this so that folks can quickly get a feel for what is and isn't implemented.