[Ironruby-core] Entering try-catch with non-empty stack

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:24:26 EDT 2007

As a recent thread pointed out, this list so far have been more like
ironruby-talk than ironruby-core. :)

So, to start the discussion, I have a question. In
tests/ironruby/Runtime/Block/test_closure, I see this comment:

# assert_equal(foo(&p)) were replaced by x = foo(&p); assert_equal(x)
# known DLR bug (entering try-catch with non-empty stack)

This looks like a same problem JRuby encountered and solved. As
Charles is on the list, he could provide some insight. :)

A good introduction to this issue from JRuby point of view was written
by Ola Bini:

Seo Sanghyeon