[Ironruby-core] Public versus private discussion and community momentum

Eric Nicholson enicholson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:42:15 EDT 2007

I think we're pretty lucky to have Charles trolling!  And I do agree that
more info about what's going on with IronRuby from MS would help us non MS
people feel involved.  Even if it's just some meeting minutes or notes once
a week, that would be appreciated.

It is hard to understand exactly how to contribute at the moment without
some digging and asking lots of little annoying questions of John, John, and
company (who are very gracious and helpful I might add).

It's really very exciting to see MS take an open approach with IR.  As long
as the legal team doesn't stab the community in the back with some
intellectual property garbage down the line, then MS and it's community
clearly benefit from the cooperation...

I've got my fingers crossed,