[Ironruby-core] Public versus private discussion and community momentum

Nicolai Moles-Benfell n.molesbenfell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:17:17 EDT 2007

>  From the outside looking in, I have to be honest: You seem to be
> trolling.  Are you?

This is Microsoft's first open source project, as a developer
interested in contributing to IronRuby I am a little hesitant of this
as I see a risk that the development will not be community based and
therefore would be a bad investment of my time... I think Charles is
commenting on this point. If there are internal MS emails about the
design, development, project direction ... of IronRuby then it will
fail as a community based project.