[Ironruby-core] Public versus private discussion and community momentum

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Mon Oct 1 16:11:38 EDT 2007

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:39:36 -0600, Charles Oliver Nutter
<charles.nutter at sun.com> wrote:

> So this email is mostly for John, but I'd like to hear others weigh in...

Do you have specific evidence that "private" conversations regarding
IronRuby development are taking place and that these private conversations
are holding the community back from progress?  Sorry Charlie (pun wasn't
intended), but it's difficult to weigh in on something if that something
is pure speculation based on list volume.  Also, have you ever or will you
ever have a private conversation regarding jRuby with someone @ Sun?

 From the outside looking in, I have to be honest: You seem to be
trolling.  Are you?

M. David Peterson